FWT in partnership with Coventry Women’s Voices are hosting a conference on
8th November 2012 to update women’s groups and organisations in Coventry on
the current restructuring of health and care services.
We are running this women only event to discuss the challenges of the health
reforms. Key note speakers are booked who will present on strategic changes.
This is part of a series of national roadshows organised by WHEC (Women’s
Health & Equality Consortium) to capture key messages and issues arising
which will inform WHEC’s policy work with local and national government.
The conference will be held at:
The Welcome Centre
Time: 10.30am – 2.30 pm (Lunch will be provided)
The aims of this event are:
• To update local women’s groups and organisations in Coventry on the current restructuring of health and care services
• To provide a women-only space to discuss the opportunities and challenges these reforms create and what these reforms may mean locally
• To allow attendees to share experiences of engaging health services and lessons learned
• To explore how groups and organisations can engage and influence the new structures to ensure that women and girls’ health needs are met.
• To capture the key messages, points and issues raised by those attending, which will inform WHEC’s policy work with national and local government.
Full details of the event are attached including booking information. Places
are limited so booking is essential.
If you are unable to open the document, wish to book a place or require further information please contact:
Sabrina at FWT on 024 7663 7693 or email