FWT are delighted to be offering a diverse range of courses and opportunities for women, from September 2011.
Our new partner, Henley College Coventry, will be on site to discuss their courses, eligibility and enrolments and FWT staff will be discussing our projects.
Our autumn 2011 programme at FWT includes:
- ‘ESOL’ (English for speakers of other languages)
- ‘Introduction to Computers’
- ‘Employment Skills for working in Childcare/Caring’
- ‘ECDL’ (European computer driving license)
(The above are all in partnership with Henley College)
- ‘Women’s Healthy Lifestyles’
- ‘UKOnline – using emails and the internet’
- ‘MAMTA’ Child & Maternal Health Project
- ‘Living with Long Term Health Conditions’
- Friday coffee mornings with arts, crafts, beauty, internet café and MUCH MUCH MORE!
Drop in anytime on Wednesday 24th August between 10.00 – 4.00.
We will have arts and crafts for children, IT drop in’s, free refreshments, story telling and Mehndi throughout the day.
For more details please call in anytime from 10.00 – 4.00 on Wednesday 24th August or ring (024) 7663 7693.