- Comments are the view(s) of the author(s) and do not represent the views of Coventry Women’s Voices.
- While we want this space to be a platform where any woman, from any walk of life, can voice her opinions and open debate is encouraged, comments should not make personal attacks on any individual or collective group. This is not a place for oppression or exclusion.
- No comment should contain offensive language or hate speech.
- No comment should seek to defame an individual or organisation.
- All comments will be approved by one of the blog co-ordinators. We are a small team and are all volunteers with other paid and unpaid responsibilities. We will endeavour to review comments within a few days.