Membership of Coventry Women’s Voices is free and open to women from:
- Women’s groups and organisations
- Voluntary or community groups with a particular focus on women’s issues or providing services to women
- Statutory services with a focus on services for women
- Business or business networks with an interest in improving the position of women
- Trade unions
- Individual women
We endeavour to make Coventry Women’s Voices as inclusive to women as possible. There are a number of ways you can be involved in our work:
- Attending our regular monthly meetings
- Being involved in one of our project groups that arrange events, conduct social research and organise campaigns.
- Writing for our blog.
To join us please email CoventryWomen@gmail.com